SBI clerk exam is going to be started from may 22 onwards. i know you guys must be under severe tension and worried about your performance but its not the time to worry.
Its show time. Time to Go for the win.
So few days left for the exam, so what should be the Last minute preparation tips for sbi clerk ??
Well, You have to follow just a simple formula. That is grasp as much knowledge as possible but I am not telling you to cram maths formula or just do study like hell.
Lets make it simple for you, I wont give you complicated tips or I wont deliver filmy dialogue that “satar minute he tumhare paas “.
Last Minute Preparation Tips for SBI Clerk Prelim
- Stay Relaxed. dont think much about your performance and dont predict what will be my result and all. A clear and focus mind will help you to decide what to attempt and how to attempt in exam hall and help you crack clerk prelim exam.
- Daily Take Two online test. Test-1 in morning and analyse the errors in afternoon. Take test-2 in evening and analyse it before going to bed or just after attempting that exam.
For Quantiutative Aptitude
- Practice few Important quant problems and DI . dont try to practice from every chapter. just practice few important questions like train problem, DI, time n work, permutation n combination from RS agrawaal aptitude book or Fast Track Objective Arithmetic (shortcut tricks for every chapter) .
- Memorize important math formula and have a look at the shortcut you have practiced before.
- Practice 3-4 Seating arrangements like circular and linear, also Practice puzzles daily.
- Question wont be too tough, appearing and analyzing Online test will be enough practice for the exam.
Last minute English Preparation
- Give subject-wise Online test for english, Practice is the key for english. you dont need to go through the vocabulary to crack it and believe me, Its not the right time to do so. So put most emphasis on error correction, cloze test , filler questions. Raymond murphy book is best to enhance your english grammar skill.
Which section to attempt first in exam
Well, I have already mentioned before in SBI clerk prelim preparation guide about which section to attempt first. Keep in mind, you have to clear the sectional cutoff, so attempt more than 15 question atleast from every section.
Divide your time like : Math:20-25mins , reasoning:20-23min, english:12-15mins
Do’s and Don’ts while attempting SBI Clerk Prelims 2016
- Go to the exam with the pre planned strategy as you have planned during your online practice test. Dont change the attempt pattern or experiment something new. If you have practice english first in practice tests, then follow exact same strategy else you will be confused.
- Dont get over excited or nervous looking at the question, keep calm and attempt carefully reading instructions carefully.
- Always Plan your sectional time allotment before, Dont take extra time if you dont know the answer. Even if you can answer it but it takes time more than 1-2 min, then simply leave it. You are not superman to attempt 100/100
- If you know any answer but it takes time to find out, Mark that for later review and check that later if you have time.
- Try to attempt 60 questions at least with over 80% accuracy. speed with Accuracy is the key to success.
Advice from Us
- Dont feel nervous. keep practicing and also take break in regular interval. Motivate yourself to study and remember the importance of the exam.
- Listen music in break time or go outside to feel refreshed.
- Go to exam hall early in the exam day, dont forget to put smile on your face. It works really to get rid of nervousness on exam day.
Lastly keep in mind,
Mujhe tumhare wo 10,000 moves se khatra nai,jo tumne ek baar practice ki ho.
Mujhe bas wo ek move se khatra he jo tumne 10,000 bar practice ki he.
So In last few days of exam, just overlook your strong zone, dont cram everything.
Best of luck from Team govtbankexams, Share this SBI clerk prelim Last minute preparation tips post in social media for other aspirants like you .Don’t be Selfish ????